• High light output;
• The emission wavelength（415nm）match well with the working wavelength of photomultiplier tubes (PMTs);
• No significant self absorption of scintillation light;
• Available in single crystal or polycrystalline forms in a wide variety of sizes and geometries;
• Widely used for radiation detection: in nuclear medicine, for environmental monitoring, in nuclear physics, aerial survey, well logging and in many other applications.
Table1. Main Properties
|Thermal expansion coefficient（/℃）||47.7×10-6|
|Wavelength of emission max. [nm]||415|
|Refractive index @ emission max||1.85|
|Primary decay time [ns]||250|
|Light yield [photons/keVγ]||38|
|Temperature coefficient of light yield||-3%/℃|
• Cylinder-shaped crystals：φ11mm×200mm ～φ68mm×300mm
Special-shaped series: trigonal prism, tetragonal prism, hexagonal prism and so on.
Wafer: φ1mm×3mm ～φ170mm×20mm
Side window: φ37mm×120mm ～φ50mm×150mm
• Fast delivery（within 1 month）.
Side window and wafers
NaI(Tl) crystal is hygroscopic, please use or keep it in dry environment.