Cesium Lithium Borate (CsLiB6O10，CLBO) is a newly developed crystal with excellent UV nonlinear feature，and widely used for semiconductor inspection，micro processing，bio-medical，UV-LIDAR，etc. Compared to BBO，it has larger spectral and temperature acceptance，larger angle tolerance and smaller walk-off angle (see Table 1). These advantages make CLBO obtain larger SHG conversion efficiencies than BBO. Moreover，it is suitable for FOHG and FHG of high-power Nd:YAG laser.
CLBO is featured by：
• Cut-off wavelength up to 180nm；
• Maximum FOHG and FHG conversion efficiencies of Nd:YAG laser；
• Relatively large effective NLO coefficient (about two times that of KDP)；
• Wide acceptance angle and small walk-off angle；
• The VUV output at 193nm is available by phase matching；
• No saturation for high-power generation；
• Short grow cycle and large size.
• Strict quality control;
• Cut angle and dimensions upon request;
• AR-coating，sealed-housing and repolishing services;
• Fast delivery (10 working days for polished only，15 working days for AR-coated).
Table1. Nonlinear Optical properties of CLBO and BBO Crystal
Table 2. Structural Properties of CLBO
Table 3. Optical and Nonlinear Optical Properties of CLBO
Effective NLO Coefficient
1.01pm/V at 532nm，1.16pm/V at 488nm，0.95pm/V at 1064nm
1.78°at 1064nm，1.83°at 532nm，0.98°at 488nm
Angle Acceptance (mrad·cm)
1.02 at 1064nm，0.49 at 532nm，0.84 at 488nm
Spectral Acceptance (nm·cm)
7.03 at 1064nm，0.13 at 532nm，0.09 at 488nm
Temperature Acceptance (℃·cm)
Sellmeier Equations (λ in μm)
CLBO at 20℃
(0.1914＜ λ ＜2.09 μm)
Dear visitors! Please submit your feedback information!