- CASTECH offers different kinds of antireflective coatings, including full range of V-Coating, double-V and triple-V AR coating, etc.
1、Single Layer MgF2 Coating：
• Wavelength Range: 400-700 nm
• R<0.25% over wide ranges on sapphire, Nd:YAG, and high index glass .
Magnesium fluoride is probably the most widely used thin film material for optical coating. Its performance is not outstanding but represents a significant improvement over an uncoated surface. Because its refractive index is too low to provide a good impedance match at the air-glass interface.
Coating Code: -MF
Note: When ordering , be sure to specify substrate material, angle of incidence .
2、V-type Antireflection Coatings：
CASTECH offers a full range of V-Coating from 250nm to 3000 nm. This type of coating can attain the lowest reflectivity at the center wavelength, which can be adjusted to your required wavelength and angle.
3、Double-V and Triple-V AR：
• R<0.3%@1064nm， 0° incidence
• R<0.6% @532nm， 0° incidence
• Damage Threshold for Double-V： 5 J/cm2 @532nm； 10 J/cm2 @1064nm
• R<0.3% @1064nm，0° incidence
• R<0.6% @ 532nm，0 ° incidence
• R<1.5% @ 355m， 0° incidence
4、Broadband Antireflection Coatings：
Different from single layer MgF2 coating, the multilayer antireflective coatings can reach higher transmission for broadband spectrum. Therefore, it is the ideal for a wide range of multi-wavelength laser and white light application. Please notify that the wavelength range and reflectivity of the coating are obviously changed according to the incident angle.
AR650-1000 , AR1000-1550：
Add Other Product X