- Potassium Titanyle Arsenate (KTiOAsO4), or KTA crystal, is an excellent nonlinear optical crystal for Optical Parametric Oscillation (OPO) application. It has better non-linear optical and electro-optical coefficients, significantly reduced absorption in the 2.0-5.0 µm region, broad angular and temperature bandwidth, low dielectric constants. And its low ionic conductivities result in higher damage threshold compared with KTP .
CASTECH offers KTA：
• Crystal length from 0.1mm to 30mm and size up to 10x10x30mm3；
• AR-coating from visible to 3300nm；
• Re-polishing, re-coating service；
• Fast delivery (10 working days for polished only, 15 working days for AR-coated).
Table 1. Basic properties
|Crystal Structure||Orthorhombic, Point Group mm2|
|Lattice Parameter||a=13.125Å, b=6.5716Å, c=10.786Å|
|Thermal Conductivity||K1:1.8W/m/K; K2: 1.9W/m/K; K3: 2.1W/m/K|
Table 2．Optical and Nonlinear Optical Properties
Add other product X