PPLN - Periodically Poled LN
- The NLO crystal Lithium Niobate is made into a periodically inverted domain structure, called Periodically Poled Lithium Niobate (PPLN), to compensate for phase mismatch caused by dispersion.
Based on the quasi-phase matching theory (QPM), the nonlinear optical crystal Lithium Niobate is made into a periodically inverted domain structure, called Periodically Poled Lithium Niobate (PPLN), to compensate for phase mismatch caused by dispersion, so that the effective nonlinear coefficient of the nonlinear optical crystal can be used to the greatest extent and the frequency conversion characteristics of the nonlinear crystal can be greatly improved.
- Excellent grating uniformity
- High conversion efficiency
- Free of Walk-Off Competitive price
The Structure Types of PPLN
1. Classified by the internal domain structure :
* Users can custom appropriate PPLN domain structure as their requirements.
2. Classified by the device structure :
Bulk Buried waveguide Slab waveguide
Ridge waveguide Integrated with laser crystal Optically contacted with laser crystal
* Users can choose their desired PPLN structure according to the pumped laser power, conversion efficiency, output laser power and size, etc.
|The Specifications of PPLN|
|Type of conversion||SHG/DFG/SFG/OPO/OPA/OPG, etc.|
|Grating types||Single/Multi/Chirp/Fan-out/Cascade, etc.|
|QPM period||Standard and customized (4.0 um~200 um)|
|Transparency range||330 nm~5500 nm|
|Thickness||Up to 5 mm|
|Length||Up to 55 mm|
|Duty Ratio||48%~52% or customized|
|Flatness||λ/6 @632.8 nm|
LN substrates PPLN wafers PPLN chips
Add Other Product X