- CASTECH offers windows in substrates made from multitude of Optical glass, Fused Silica, Calcium Fluoride(CaF2), Barium Fluoride(BaF2), Germanium (Ge), Silicon (Si) and Zinc Selenide (ZnSe), etc.
CASTECH offers windows either in multitudious substrates (Optical glass, Fused Silica, CaF2, BaF2, Ge, Si, ZnSe) or coated parts with multiple anti-reflection coating options covering wavelength range of Ultraviolet (UV), visible, or Infrared (IR). Millions of stock and custom precision windows are manufactured by different processing methods such as double-sided polishing, conventional polishing and ion beam figure(IBF) to guaranty high surface figure, low scatter, and high laser damage threshold to satisfy even the most demanding requirements.
- Material from DUV to FIR
- Custom dimensions and shapes
- Diameter from 0.5 to 600 mm
- Flatness: λemail@example.com ( λ/40 by IBF)
- Standard and custom AR coating options available
- High laser damage threshold
|Material||BK7 or UV fused silica|
|Clear Aperture||＞Central 85% of diameter|
12.7 & 25.4mm:0.25-0.75mm face width x 45°±15°
50.8mm:0.38-1.14 mm face width x 45°±15°
• Most sizes λ /20 transmitted wavefront, 10-5 surface quality are available；
• All kinds of coatings are available；
• Custom designs for other sizes and coatings are also available upon request.
Note：Other sizes and surface quality are upon customs's request.
Add Other Product X