True Zero-Order Waveplates
- Wave retarders are used widely in applications like rotating polarization, transforming between linear and circular polarization. CASTECH offers quarter- and half-wave plates in a variaty of options.
Wave retarders are used widely in applications like rotating polarization, transforming between linear and circular polarization. CASTECH offers quarter- and half-wave plates in a variaty of options including Multiple Order Waveplates, Cemented Zero-Order Waveplates, Airspaced Zero-Order Waveplates, True Zero-Order Waveplates, Dual Wavelength waveplates. CASTECH’s waveplates feature high precision, high damage threshold level and more importantly, we have the capacity to design and customize specific ideal waveplates to fit your exact application.
- Material: Crystal Quartz, MgF2
- Custom dimension and shapes
- Diameter from 5 to 100 mm
- Standard and custom coating options available
- High laser damage threshold
- Mounted and unmounted waveplates are available
|Clear Aperture||≥ central 90% of diameter|
|Wavefront Distortion||λ/8 @ 632.8nm over the clear aperture|
|Coating||R＜0.25% per surface at design wavelength|
True Zero-Order Waveplates：
|Half Waveplate||Quarter Waveplate|
• Custom designs for other sizes, coatings and holder are also available upon request.
• CASTECH’s standard coatings are available.
Add Other Product X