- CASTECH offers different spherical lenses, including Plano-Convex Lenses, Plano-Concave Lenses, Bi-Convex Lenses, Bi-Concave Lenses, Meniscus Lenses, Negative Meniscus Lenses and Achromatic Lenses.
CASTECH offers an extensive line of spherical lenses, including Plano-Convex Lenses, Plano-Concave Lenses, Bi-Convex Lenses, Bi-Concave Lenses, Meniscus Lenses, Negative Meniscus Lenses as well as Achromatic Lenses. CASTECH’s precision spherical lenses are made from a wide variety of optical substrates such as Optical glass, Calcium Fluoride(CaF2), Magnesium Fluoride(MgF2), Fused Silica, Sapphire, Germanium (Ge), Silicon (Si), Zinc Selenide (ZnSe). Together with our multiple coating designs covering wavelength range of Ultraviolet (UV), visible, or Infrared (IR), we offer options that are ideal for use in various applications.
- Material from DUV to IR
- Custom dimension and shapes
- Diameter from 5 to 500 mm
- Standard and custom coating options available
- High laser damage threshold
|Material||BK7 or UV fused silica|
|Focal Length Tolerance||±1% @589nm|
|Clear Aperture||＞central 90% of diameter|
|Center Thickness and Tolerance||2.5±0.1mm|
|Edge Thickness||nominal Value|
|Surface Quality||20/10（UVFS）/ 40/20（BK7）|
≤ 1.5λ power，λ/2 irregularity（UVFS）
≤ 1.5λ power，λ/4 irregularity（BK7）
|Chamfers||0-0.8mm face width ×45°±15°|
Other sizes and focal length are available upon request. Also the lens ring mounts are available upon request.
Add Other Product X