Plano-Concave Cylindrical Lenses
- Cylindrical lenses condense or expand light in only one single dimension. CASTECH offers Plano-Convex Cylindrical Lenses, Plano-Concave Cylindrical Lenses and Achromatic Cylindrical Lenses.
Cylindrical lenses condense or expand light in only one single dimension. CASTECH offers Plano-Convex Cylindrical Lenses, Plano-Concave Cylindrical Lenses and Achromatic Cylindrical Lenses, which are made of Optical glass, Fused Silica, CaF2 or ZnSe with uncoated or coated options and cover from ultraviolet(UV) to infrared(IR) spectral region. Utilizing a range of processing technologies including tradition polishing, high speed polishing or ion beam figure(IBF) and best-in-class metrology, CASTECH has the ability to ensure consistent high-quality performance of each lens.
- Material from DUV to IR
- Custom dimension and shapes
- Diameter from 5 to 300 mm
- Standard and custom coating options available
- High laser damage threshold
|Material||BK7 or UV fused silica|
|Focal Length Tolerance||±2% @589nm|
|Clear Aperture||≥ central 90% of diameter|
|Center Thickness and Tolerance||2.5±0.1mm|
|Edge Thickness||Nominal Value|
(over the clear aperture)
≤ λ/2 irregularity in Y axis at 632.8 nm
≤ λ/4/cm irregularity in X axis at 632.8 nm
|Chamfers||0-0.8mm face width×45°±15°|
Plano-Concave Cylindrical Lenses：
Other sizes and focal length are available upon request. Also the lens ring mounts are available upon request.
Add Other Product X